What is it?
In simple terms, the product allows company employees to make calls from
branch to Head Office and Branch-to-Branch sites, Free of
Charge, regardless of what country they are in. This is because the product
utilises the existing data connections from site to site. For example, if a company uses e-mail from site to site, then they'll have a data connection in place. Instead of the calls being routed over the public telephone network at a cost of Xp per minute, they are routed over these existing data connections at no cost to the company.
Benefits of IP Telephony - The Technology
- No Cost Routing
- Save £1000's a year on company call charges, as per the
Fanestra Case Study
- IP Network independent, e.g. ADSL, Frame Relay, Leased Line, Internet
- Low Bandwidth Consumption
- Main Features of the VOIP Gateway
- High Voice Quality - Achieved using patent-pending algorithms which ensure delivery and maximum Quality of Service
- Reliability - Black box technology no moving or serviceable parts
- Ease of Installation and Maintenance - Intelligent Management Solution, Global updates to all Gateways with centralised browser based management
- Fast ROI - Gateways start at £1299*, ROI maybe expected within weeks rather than
- Interoperability with other H323 IP Telephony devices
- Multiple solution offering e.g. Analogue & digital gateways, USB & Softphone
- PBX Independent
Still not sure if this is suitable for your company ?
1. Do you have multiple sites communicating via PSTN
2. Do you communicate with overseas sites via PSTN ?
3. Do you have home workers/road warriors ?
If you answered 'Yes' to any of the 3 questions above
4. Do these sites have Data/IP Connectivity, i.e. e-mail, using ADSL,
Frame Relay, Leased Line, Fibre ?
If 'Yes' to 4, you have the opportunity to reduce your
operating costs !
Please contact us directly or go to our enquiry